Find out what I did on each of the dates below:

.Miglia Kit Photos
2013-02-16 - The donor
2013-02-17 - Chassis
2013-02-17 - Rusty Engine
2013-02-23 - Engine strip
2013-03-03 - Engine paint
2013-03-10 - Frame mods
2013-03-17 - Chassis
2013-03-29 - Build up
2013-04-07 - Frame
2013-04-08 - Gearshift
2013-05-06 - Engine In
2013-06-01 - Brake Servo
2013-06-16 - Floor trial
2013-07-06 - Wheels
2013-07-13 - Floorpans
2013-07-20 - Storage Box
2013-07-28 - Radiator
2013-08-04 - panelling
2013-09-02 - Body arrives



Build Diary for
2013-02-17 - Chassis

Having had an ebay session and got rid of all the body parts I don't need, I am pleased to say that I am in profit with a free rolling chassis. I managed to sell all the bits for more than I paid so I am very happy.

With the body off and the chassis exposed, it all seems very solid and in good condition, but obvious it has been sat around for quite a while.

It won't need any welding, but it will need all the rubber bits replaced and the suspension sorted, but at least all the bolts should come off okay. The callipers are new though, as are the rear drums, so it will be interesting to strip them down to see what I will need to replace and what I can re-use.



Lots of Pictures - View another page >> :   1    2    3